Check-in Arrangement :
|12 September 2023 to 20 May 2024
|Fall Semester Check-in Date:
|12 September 2023 to 15 September 2023
|10:00-12:30 & 14:30-17:00
- Students not checking in by the scheduled check-in period without prior notice will be treated as self-withdrawal.
- No unauthorized check-in will be allowed.
Room and bed place assignment:
Results of room and bed place assignment (students with rental paid) will be released while checking in. Request for room or bed place swapping will not be entertained unless special condition.
Application for late Check-in:
- Application for late check-in with a sound reason and supporting documents shall be filed 5 working days before the scheduled check-in dates to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please note that NO check-in will be arranged on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Personal Belongings to be prepared for Check-in
- Rooms are fully furnished. Each resident is assigned one bed, a mattress, a wardrobe, a desk with shelf, and a chair.
- You may refer to the Packing Checklist below:
- Beddings, e.g. pillow and pillowcases, sheets, bed quilt and quilt cover
- Towels, e.g. face cloths and bath towels
- Daily clothes and shoes
- Clothes hangers and laundry basket
- Hair dryer
- Daily necessities e.g. shampoo, body wash, cleaning detergents
Bad Weather Arrangement
- If a black rainstorm signal or typhoon signal No.8 or above is in effect on the check-in days, the check-in procedures will be postponed to the next working day after the signal is cancelled.
- For Non-Local students, if your flight can not be re-scheduled, special check-in will be arranged for you during the scheduled check-in period.
Parking (For Check-in & Check-out)
- Residents using vehicles or hired vans are allowed to enter into campus area only for temporary drop off / pick up.
- The vehicle used is allowed for 30 minutes parking in a designated area on a first-come-first-served basis.
Resident should read the following procedures and do the check-out as scheduled.
- ALL current residents are required to complete the the online “Check-out / Withdrawal Form” on or before the schedules date. Late submission of the check-out form will result in an administration charge of $500 to be levied from the residence deposit.
- Pack or dispose all your personal belongings in the bedroom and the pantry (i.e. storage in kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator) before leaving.
- Clean up the bedroom thoroughly e.g. floor, desk, bookshelf, wardrobe, pedestal, etc.
- Remove any decoration or furnishing or posting on the door and inside the room.
- Collect all your personal belongings in the Common Room (D101b), the Laundry Room (D101a) and your pigeon-hole mailbox at D101.
- Dispose of garbage into a lidded bin properly. Residents shall carry and dispose of any bulky wastes to 1/F the hall’s dumping and collection point.
- Report check-out, return the Resident Card, door and pedestal keys, A/C remote control (if applicable) in person at the scheduled check-out period and location.
- Resident will be accompanied by duty staff to the room for inventory check at the scheduled check-out period. Should there be any damage or loss of room inventory found, relevant penalty charges will be deducted from residence deposit.
After checking-out :
- Any unattended personal belongings will be cleared and disposed without further notice. The College is not liable to any loss or damage.
- The residential deposit is normally refunded to you within 2 months from check-out, either by cheque or through Hong Kong bank account as you have provided. You are responsible to ensure the bank account information is correct.
Application for Residence Extension
Only current residents with supporting documents of academic needs are eligible to apply for residence extension. The details will be announced in due course.
For further enquiries, please call the Student Affairs Office at (852)2972 7426 or email to email@example.com.
Student Affairs Office